A special interest group (SIG) brings together AAG members with shared interests.
AAG SIGs undertake a diverse range of focused activities including but not limited to:
- Discussion groups
- Organising seminars for AAG and other audiences
- Workshops and presentations
- Convening symposia or workshops for AAG and other conferences
- Individual articles to journals or special issues
- Research training
- Contribution to newsletters
Membership of our SIGs is open to current financial AAG members only. To join one just sign in to your membership account via our website and go to the Special Interest Groups tab in your membership profile. Select the groups you would like to join by checking the boxes.
Then remember to save your changes and that's it! You will be included in all future emails and activities relating to your selected group(s).
Current AAG SIGs provide opportunities for members with shared interests and expertise to exchange and collaborate with others across the areas of: