This year the Victorian SECG subcommittee will be hosting monthly 30-minute webinars to showcase Vic SECG member research and work. The format will be a 10 to 15 minute presentation followed by Q&A or discussion. The webinars will be held the second Friday of the month at 9am between March and September 2023.
Please note: These events are open to
AAG SECG Victorian members only
Please also note that these events have been designed
for live participants only and will not be recorded
The October webinar will be a longer symposium to showcase multiple SECG members' research via rapid fire presentations.
Details of our next webinar:
- Friday 14th April 2023 at 9am
- Chair: Meghan Ambrens
- Presenter: Anne-Marie Mahoney
- Title of presentation: Challenges and triumphs of designing an on-line education and training program for residential aged care | VACET in focus
Please note that this event registration page will run continuously throughout the series. You only need to register here once and you will automatically receive updates regarding the rest of the program. The Zoom link will remain the same throughout the entire series.
Previous webinars in the series:
- Friday 10 March 2023 at 9am
- Chair: Alana Hewitt
- Presenter: Jo Tropea
- Title of presentation: An introduction to implementation science and the IMpleMenting Effective infection prevention and control in ReSidential aged carE (IMMERSE) project