You’re all over co-design, right?
Be part of a dynamic event on how to do authentic co-design, with healthcare behaviour change expert, Associate Professor Peter Bragge. This one day event will involve a combination of lecture-style learning, discussion and a practical workshop. It will address the fundaments of co-design based on prioritisation and evidence review methods. Practical, successful co-design examples will be presented by our guest speakers from HCNSW and consumer representatives.
The solutions design workshop will help equip participants with the practical skills to apply and implement their knowledge in real world settings and opportunities.
- Learn evidenced-based strategies for applying authentic co-design in the health and aged-care industry
- See your ideas come to life, as mapped in real time by our digital scribe, Rachel Dight (Swivel Creative)
- Explore new ways of building partnerships and actively involving stakeholders in research and program development
- Develop a deeper understanding of the principles of effective co-design
- Meet with experts in co-design and expand your networks
- *** this event will include a one hour tribute to the the late Dr Alison Rahn who died in 2021. A former member of the NSW Division committee, Alison's research and advocacy into older people and intimacy, as well as death literacy, has made an important contribution to knowledge and practice in these areas
About Peter Bragge - 2022 Glenda Powell Travelling Fellow
In collaboration with:
Although masks are also no longer mandatory, we do encourage people to keep their mask on if they are comfortable doing so.
AAG Member $140
AAG Member Concession/Student $75
Non Member Concession/Student $100
Spaces are limited to 100 for this venue so
register early to avoid disappointment
Contact the AAG NSW Division [email protected]
Click on the link above right to register - pls note this will go to EventsAIR